Ultimate Alien,Omniverse and other questions

Dwayne's friends answer your questions about Dwayne McDuffie, his legacy, and his work - and also your questions about comics, television, animation, Ben 10, and more.

Re: Ultimate Alien,4th Ben 10 series and other questions

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:09 am

Divine Roseboot wrote:Hi Eugene

You wrote the Generator Rex episode Crash and Burn! Were you influenced by Akira?

Roseann

Yup! You got it.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 am

Rex10 - I know it's been a while since Matt and I answered these, but please please PLEASE hold back on the question asking. Consider asking these in the Ben 10 forums and discussing it with other Ben 10 fans, because a lot of these I can't answer. For example-

rex10 wrote:1.In the begining of Double or Nothing how come Gwen looked sad?
2.Does Ben still have feelings for Eunice?
3.Has Ben had other girlfriends before Julie?

1. You mean when she saw the Gwenettes? I think it's clear why she wasn't happy. If you mean before that, then I don't know what you mean.

2. We haven't said.

3. We haven't said.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 am

Benvictor97 wrote:1. Do the universal translators translate writing as well?

I don't think we've seen it, but I'm going to assume yes.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:12 am

jashro wrote:Is the Ben 10 generator rex cross over canon to both universes or just rexs?

Good question. Don't hold me to this because I'm not certain, but I BELIEVE that it's canon.

Now watch as that answer gets me in trouble...
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:12 am

Jakey Wakey wrote:Does Ben use other unseen ultimate aliens offscreen??

No. Not as far as we've seen.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:14 am

narutoben10ua wrote:Dear Mr Eugene and Mr Matt,

Please note that you have not been using this aliens recently: Amphibian, Nanomech and Chromastone.

Please note that since the very first few episodes of Ben 10 there've been complaints that not all the aliens get used equally. We try to showcase all the aliens, but it's just not possible to do it all equally.

Just assume that we TRY to use them all, but we have our favorites and certain ones will inevitably get used more than others. It doesn't mean that we don't love them all. :)
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:18 am

Silver Lady wrote:Dear Mrs Eugene and Matt,

is it true that Ben 10 Omniverse won´t have Gwen and Kevin? :(

I can't answer specifics about the as-of-yet-unconfirmed yet somehow you already know the title of the series series. I wish there was a way I could answer your question without getting in trouble.

Let me just say that what you've said is not ENTIRELY true. It's partially true, but not entirely.

But I'm curious where you heard this?
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:20 am

totallytooned0493 wrote:
totallytooned0493 wrote:dear Mr.eugene and Mr.matt, i do not have questions specifically for an episode but here they are:
1.do you think that albedo can be reformed as in ultimate sacrifice he only wanted to get back to his real form and not hurt anyone
2.same goes with elena as it the nanochips that control and make her get what she wants and if ever she becomes gud or becomes powerless do you think she can become a great plumber
3.atlast will there be a 3rd season of ben 10 ultimate alien or it will have a new name

1. 2. Those are totally up to your interpretation. We haven't said yet and I can't really speculate without potentially spoiling things.

3. There're still a dozen or so Ultimate Alien episodes left, then there'll be a new Ben 10 series with a title that hasn't been announced yet.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:23 am

Sonic_Gamer wrote:There is a new alien rumored called "Graviton". So here's my question, is its name a pun off of the 1981 arcade game called "Gravitar"?

Oh man. YOU GUYS ARE GONNA GET ME IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! :lol:

There is no alien named "Graviton". So not related to any video game.

There is something that was TEMPORARILY named something similar to that name, but that name was changed to something else. That's all I can say about that.

You guys are getting this from Bandai, right? Otherwise you guys have spies all over Cartoon Network. :)
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:34 am

Hallows wrote:hey matt is this real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuLCvEogJjk&feature=autoshare

Ben 10 0mniverse is the name of the fourth series?

I could get in trouble if I confirm the name of the series.

But I won't get in trouble if I point out that in MY OPINION, the Brazilian promo you linked to sure does look authentic...
Eugene

PreviousNext

Return to Dwayne's Friends