Ultimate Alien,Omniverse and other questions

Dwayne's friends answer your questions about Dwayne McDuffie, his legacy, and his work - and also your questions about comics, television, animation, Ben 10, and more.

Re: Ultimate Alien,4th Ben 10 series and other questions

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:39 pm

timetogoultimate wrote:1. What powers will Shocksquach have?
2. In "The Widening Gyre" why didnt it show Colonel Rozums injured sister?
3. The mutated sea gulls in "The Widening Gyre" look alot like Dr.Animos from the original series. Does Animo have a connection?

1. Image

2. Because her appearance wasn't important to the story. We know she was there and she was hurt and had to be airlifted to safety. Seeing her wouldn't have improved the story.

3. Coincidence. No connection.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:40 pm

knaik wrote:In Ultimate Sacrifice, six of the Ultimates were freed from the ultimatrix. If Ben scans these new aliens, would he be able to transform into them as normal aliens? If so, would he also be able to evolve them technically even further?

I didn't write the episode, so I don't know if that's something that could theoretically happen. Maybe?
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:42 pm

KuroTamashi wrote:1. Does Way Big have super speed or due to his weight and the speed he was running at it kept him in a certain motion path to have him gain faster and faster until he ran in the blur?

2. I know you arn't able to read fan fiction, but are you able to watch fan animations? Mine has no plotline, it just displays each alien's power so I don't see how you won't be able to veiw it. If you can and/or want to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMAS89- ... er&list=UL

3. Althought I know you can't reveal anything about Skocksquatch, but can you tell us if he will be canon? Like will Ben be able to usehim in the regular series?

1. Maybe. We didn't say.

2. Nice job.

3. Image
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:44 pm

omnifan429 wrote:Hello Mr. Wayne and Mr. Son. Before I ask any questions, I'd like to say that I really enjoy Ultimate Alien (usually :D ), and can't wait to see where it and the fourth series go.

That being said, my questions for the time being are:

1. I heard it was said that Ben's alien forms are the prime specimens of their species, and don't age according to the user. Is that just for the Ultimatrix? The Omnitrix definitely seemed to age them, given that the original Ben 10,000's aliens had changed from Ben's, and some of the aliens even changed between the original series and Alien Force (especially Upchuck).

2. Where was Ultimate Wildmutt during "The Ultimate Sacrifice"?

3. Ultimate Ben's powers only seem like they'd work for Ben himself, since he still has to use the Ultimatrix to access his alien's powers. How would an Ultimate Human's powers work for a human who doesn't have an Ultimatrix? Would they just be able to copy any powers they'd seen?

1. I don't think we've said, but are you sure that the original Ben 10,000 aliens had aged? I just assumed that they had changed or he had unlocked new abilities or scanned new aliens. I didn't think that they had grown old. But to answer your question, I don't know.

2. Sorry, I didn't write that episode so I don't know why he didn't appear.

3. I didn't write that one, so sorry, I have no idea.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:46 pm

KuroTamashi wrote:I just have one questions:

This is Mainly for Eugene, scine I know he worked on the origonal series, although if Matt as haswell (I'm not sure) either can answer.

In "The Return", Gwen saw an old plaque that had the initals of deceaced astronauts, and one of them has the initals M.T. Gwen then says "M.T. wouldn't mean 'Maxwell Tennyson'...would it?" then Max looked at her cautiously then turned away in shame.

Was that just a coincidance or the start or a story arc that never actualy made it into production, rendering that scene useless?

It is a really long time since I saw that one. I honestly don't remember what the case was with that one. Sorry.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Divine Roseboot wrote:Hi Eugene

I dont know if you can answer how Andrea Romero got Bill Mumy to be in the Widening Gyre.
I just want to really know what you thought of having Will Robinson playing Agent Bryson.
And did you ever consider slipping in a line change for a Lost in Space joke (or did Bill not want one).

DRB

Andrea likes to use actors/actresses that she's used before, and Bill Mumy is someone she's used before.

The idea of slipping in a Lost in Space joke would've been fun, but I didn't know who was going to be Bryson until Mumy walked in through the door the morning of the record. Plus in hindsight, I don't know if there's a good place to do a Lost in Space joke in that episode.
Eugene

painlee wrote:
omnifan429 wrote:
1. I heard it was said that Ben's alien forms are the prime specimens of their species, and don't age according to the user. Is that just for the Ultimatrix? The Omnitrix definitely seemed to age them, given that the original Ben 10,000's aliens had changed from Ben's, and some of the aliens even changed between the original series and Alien Force (especially Upchuck).

just to say that the original series enchanted episodes said that Ben 10'000 modified his aliens whit nanomachines.

Awesome. Thanks!
Eugene

mr.r wrote:Will Ben meet the President of the United States in the future?

Anything is possible.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:50 pm

ultimate kevin levin wrote:1. Do you know the name of The New weapon Rex first used in Lions and Lambs.

I don't. Sorry.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:52 pm

LaloBoy805 wrote:Just wondering,
1.Why do all the Piscciss Volanns in the episode Deep look alike?
2.How come Wildmutts lips are now orange instead of black like in the original series?
3.Why does Heatblast voice in Ultimate alien sound younger then in the original series?

1. That's like asking why all humans look alike.

2. Either there's some physiological alien reason that we didn't explain yet... or it's just a design difference because the artists thought it looked better.

3. Different actor portrays Heatblast now.
Eugene

PreviousNext

Return to Dwayne's Friends