Ultimate Alien,Omniverse and other questions

Dwayne's friends answer your questions about Dwayne McDuffie, his legacy, and his work - and also your questions about comics, television, animation, Ben 10, and more.

Re: Ultimate Alien,4th Ben 10 series and other questions

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:52 pm

John Dorian wrote:Hi Matt and Eugene.

1 question: Why does the old CN Studios logo ID still appear on the show, while Generator Rex and the other CN originals have the newer logo? If you ask me, there should be a new ID, something along the lines of a clip with Ben saying his catchphrase "It's Hero Time!" and hitting the Omnitrix.

Makes more sense.

No idea.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Sonic Poke wrote:Good Morning Matt Wayne and Eugene, I'm new here, and deeply appreciate their work with the Ben 10 series! I have short questions, can you answer them?

1 - What are the chances of Benmummy return? and to Ken10?
2 - Does Ditto have powers of telepathy?
3 - In Ben 10,000 Returns, Eon's DNA is assimilated to Ultimatrix?

I am grateful now!!

1. Anything is possible, but I can't answer without possibly spoiling things. So let's just go to the animated GIF-

2. I think you can google that answer.

3. Maybe? I didn't write that episode, so I can't say. Sorry.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:55 pm

vakuso wrote:1. When Ben trys to turn into an alien but the omnitrix/ultimatrix turns him into a different alien is that because the omnitrix/ultimatrix thinks the alien it turned him into is better suited for the task at hand.
2. Do the ultimate aliens exist outside of the ultimatrix or were they only created by the ultimatrix.(aside from the 6 that left the ultimatrix)
3. Will we ever get an episode were all the Ben's from different dimensions (possibly with transformations the ben we know doesnt have) ever fight side by side, or will we ever get a team-up with young Ben teen Ben and Mature Ben

1. No, it just means that Ben didn't operate it correctly or the technology isn't working correctly.

2. Watch the episode "Ultimate Sacrifice" - that should explain things.

3. Anything is possible, but-

Eugene

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Jakey Wakey wrote:Just one question. Will Ben keep Shocksquatch in the regular series or is he just for Heroes United?

Eugene

Postby Eugene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:59 pm

I'll let it slide since you're new to the board, but we try to keep them to 3 questions. Thanks!

6jackb wrote:Hi Matt and Eugene I have some questions about Ultimate Alien:
1. Since the ultimates are actual life forms can Ben evolve them?
2. Will there ever an alien with the power of of telepathy?
3. In the Heroes United commercial there was a red guy with hair on his head, was that Fourarms?
4. Why do people of other countries (For example Egypt) get the episodes earlier then us? That is not fair!
5. Did Dwayne work on the fourth series or not?
6. Will all original aliens be coming back?
7. Is it true that the fourth series is called Ben 10 Rise of the Heroes?
Thank you!

1. We haven't said.

2. 3. Image

4. Good question. Each Cartoon Network around the world has the freedom to air the episodes as they see fit. In some parts of the world, they get the episodes much later than the United States. It all depends.

5. I'm not allowed to talk about the specifics of the new series yet. Sorry. But Dwayne's influence is very heavy on Ultimate Alien, so check those out - then as we get closer to the next series, we'll be allowed to talk about it more.

6. Sorry. Can't talk about the new series yet.

7. No, it's not called that.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:02 am

tenwolf wrote:Dear Matt And Eugine please could you answer a long time fan questions

1. I really love Benwolf and Benwolf will we be able to see them again SOON in any episods?plz
2. Will ben use any aliens other that his normal every episode ones>
3. Not that i mind naked aliens lol but did u guys just stop liking the body suit thing and will it return? i always liked the creativity of it
4. What is your favourite non used alien

1. No plans, but anything's possible.

2. You mean will Ben get new aliens?

3. I think that was a design thing. Maybe it'll come back.

4. Depends on what you mean by "non used"? I mean I like XLR8 and Upgrade, but we've seen Helen and Bazel/Ship a bunch of times, so it's not like we never use those aliens.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:03 am

ultimate english2 wrote:Dear Matt Wayne/Eugene Son, I've got a bunch of questions about ben 10 and generator rex.

1. I heard that Juryrigg was supposed to appear in "The Mother of All Vreedles", be he didn't. Was this just a rumor, or false information?
2. Does Diagon and Lucubra relate to each other?
3. Is Diagon's dimension the same as Charmcaster's? (Not literally I just mean in magic)
4.Can Rex turn into the full EVO monster and if so can he control it?
Also I had the questions a couple of weeks ago, so i'm just going to ask them again.
1. Will Ben wear contacts in the future? (In Ben 10,000 Returns his future self's eyes were brown, and Albedo wore contacts) [yes i know, he was using them to look like Ben, but I was just wondering]
2. In the Perfect Girlfriend, is Elena in control of the chips and obsessed with Ben, or is she insane similar to Ultimate Kevin?

Thanks, ultimate english2

1. 2. 3. 4. Image

As for your other questions-

1. Image

2. Depends on your interpretation. As for what the writer intended when they wrote that episode, I can't say - I didn't write that one. Sorry.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:05 am

PeruAlonso wrote:During the "Ultimate Kevin" arc, how come Ben didn't go Fourarms like he did in the OS episodes that featured Kevin?

Beats me. Either Ben didn't think of it or he didn't think it would work.
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:07 am

quentinduhe wrote:Hi. I've got a few questions.
1. Will you ever make a live action UA movie?
2. When will XLR8 and Upgrade come back? I love those two.
3. When does Ultimate Alien take place?
4. Is Azmuth really making a new Omnitrix?
I've been a HUGE fan of this show since I played the game Protector of Earth. I played it before even knowing about Ben 10 and I fell in love with it ever since. :D Good job on the show :)

1. No plans that I've heard of. There's a live action Ben 10 movie being developed for theaters, but we're not involved with that.

2. Anything's possible, but we've seen those forms in Helen and Bazel/Ship.

3. We haven't said.

4. Image
Eugene

Postby Eugene on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:08 am

rex10 wrote:1.In The Ultimate Sacrifice why did Ben kiss Gwen on her forehead?
2.Does the Earth in the Ben 10 Universe have the technology to make hoverboards?
3.How come Heroes United is only being counted as a Generator Rex episode?

1. I didn't write the episode. Sorry.

2. No idea.

3. Because the Generator Rex crew wrote/animated/produced the episode. It comes out of their budget/episode order, so it counts as a Generator Rex episode.
Eugene

PreviousNext

Return to Dwayne's Friends